LOV (Thai) Co., Ltd.
Field Service Engineer/วิศวกรฝ่ายบริการ
- Keeping a close relationship with all assigned customers
- Installing and commissioning the packaging equipment at the designated places.
- Troubleshooting, inspecting and identifying equipment issues.
- Providing technical support for any after sales service related – Part Sales, Service, Schedule Maintenance Service
- Ability in guiding a preventive maintenance plan & appropriate operating plans and communicating with customer effectively.
- Ability to plan & conduct the formal training.
- Requirement of Good Quality & timely Service Reports & all related documentation.
- Male aged between 25-35 years old.
- Willingness to travel in Thailand & overseas extensively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Mechatronics, or Electrical Engineer.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience as a field service engineer, technical service specialist or related position.
- Additional Knowledge in ACAD program is preferred.
- Additional Knowledge on PLC is advantageous.
- Good command of English.
- Having own vehicle.
An attractive salary and other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Resume will be treated in strictest confidence, and should contain full detail of qualifications, working experience. Application letter & Resume can be submitted via e-mail and attending to Mr. Kiattisak Pasanaruengrong.
LOV (THAI) CO., LTD.
100 Nakkila Leamthong 3 Krungthepkreetha Rd. Saphansung Saphansung Bangkok 10240 Tel. +66-2735-7755 Fax +66-2735-7707