Field Sales Manager
DHL eCommerce Thailand
Customer & Stakeholder Management
- Develop and aggressively win new B2C business within Thailand.
- Develop and maintain strong existing customer relations and loyalty by ensuring customers’ satisfaction
- Lead and manage customers’ presentations and proposals and conduct monthly performance reviews together with customers and internal stakeholders
- Prepare weekly updates on pipelines and target achievement and review of opportunities and business plan
- Provide regular updates and resolution on business challenges and customer satisfaction
- Work with other Business Units to generate potential leads, liaising with them to support project requiring domestic services
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional collaboration, ensuring high quality of service is delivered
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure accounts perform and grow to their maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Implement and execute sales activities to achieve target budgets and maximise growth within the existing customer base
- Conduct presentations of products and present customized offers to customers
- Continually develop knowledge of products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions for customers.
- Provide feedback and recommendation to further improve business operations
- Thai Nationality
- Age is not above 35 years
- Strong experiences in Hunter new customer
- Experiences in Field Sales in eCommerce company is preferable
- Experiences in Hunting new business
- Have the vision for new opportunity to get new business
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a comparable organization and/or function with proven track record of new business development and success delivery against growth targets.
- Experience of dealing with customers at a senior level
- Good understanding of eCommerce industry
- Knowledge and experience in logistic industry and/or postal industry in selling Express, EMS and courier services
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (English & Thai), both spoken and written
- High analytical and sale skills, good project management skills
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.