CPM Asia Sales & Marketing Thailand, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), is the worldwide leader in providing integrated sales strategies. We use Insight and Influence to give our clients cutting edge solutions which we implement through our in-house sales teams. CPM is seeking the best Inside Sales Representatives in Singapore as we need proven top-tier individuals to drive sales, lead generation and telemarketing campaigns in our Asian markets.
FIELD SUPERVISOR: GENERAL POSITION OVERVIEW
We are looking to fill the position of Field Supervisor, This position is part of working for a leading consumer product MNC team managed by CPM Thailand Singapore and reports to the Client Services Project Manager. You will be responsible for visiting stores across Bangkok Singapore to check that the displays are up to the right quality, Point of Sale (POS) materials and stocks are displayed and are correct. You’ll be working closely with brand promoters or staff to rectify any issues.ensure the brands visibility is optimised across the Singaporean retail environment.An essential element of the role is the ability for this person to communicate effectively with the promoters and the store manager to rectify any issues.
DETAIL OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assumes responsibility for Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with various in-store brand promoters to improve the visibility of the brand
- Visit stores regularly to ensure Point of Sale (POS) materials and stocks are displayed and are correct
- Ensure all information/promotion materials are displayed and are correct
- Ensure quality of displayed products
- Work with the brand promoter/staff in the store to rectify any issues faced
- Submit reports on data collected on the displays and any relevant competitor activity Reporting on the quality of the brand in each store as well as on competitor activity
- Attend client meetings
- Minimum 3 years of retail store experience required
- Previous experience in a customer facing or sales role is required
- Fluency in Thai Mandarin and English language is required also preferred
- Knowledge of Thai Singapore retail market
- Ability to analyze and report the data/information collected
- Able to work as a team with brand promoters and store staff
- Able to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Possess a high degree of initiative
- Able to use all related computer hardware and software (Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This job requires the person to visit the stores spread across the Island center Bangkok and provide support to the brand promoters/staff.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Flexible around store hours, working to achieve agreed store coverage
- The auditor needs to travel across Singapore around Bangkok to visit stores and attend client meetings. The person will require own transportation or access to public transport.
- Basic plus performance bonus
Candidates are invited to submit their applications with a completed resume in English (Word format only) together with a recent photograph and expected salary
9th Floor, RSU Tower,
571 Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CPM Thailand
CPM International as part of the global firm the Omnicom Group is a progressive and dynamic customer acquisition agency representing many industry leaders and renowned blue chip clientele. A newly created division of CPM Thailand has been launched to offer our clients effective customer contact solutions tailored to maximise their brand awareness through a diverse range of channels in retail marketing to continue already successful growth within the Asia Pacific region.