FLSmidth (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
To develop our position as the world’s #1 and preferred one source supplier within the cement, pulp and paper, power plant and minerals industry, we focus on expanding our service and maintenance offerings. Being a service specialist, you will play a vital role in this business development and operation. You will be pioneer in building the new service organization that will take FLSmidth Airtech and our service concepts to a new level
within mechanical services in electrostatic precipitators and bag houses. You could also be involved in new installations and upgrades. You will be working in Thailand and often in the South East Asia & Pacific region.You should expect approximately 150-250 days at customer sites or to FLSmidth entities for training.
- Perform inspections and make inspection reports
- Trouble shooting and technical assistance to the customers
- Design upgrade solutions
- Manage maintenance jobs
- New installations
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have experience in Cement plant/Pulp & Paper plant/Power plant in maintenance
- Working experience in Electrostatic precipitator for minimum 2 years
- Speaking and writing English in a medium level, Thai fluent
- Willing to work at site
- Willing to travel and see the world
- Independent, focused and motivated
- Responsible, structured and service minded
- Enthusiastic and open minded
- Good at solving problems with customers
- Good communication skills
- Well founded in MS Office, skills in AutoCAD would be an advantage
Seek the good working life. As an FLSmidth employee, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits, including individual training and further education; we offer an attractive salary package and medical benefits.
Questions about the position may be directed to Ms. Chanidda Kongvibulswasdi, Admin and Finance Manager, at +66 92 662 6951 or +66 2 392 7747 Ext.12
FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of app. EUR 19,7 bn. To maintain our market leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our 13,200 employees worldwide. Visit www.flsmidth.com for further information on our business and services.
FLSmidth (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
141 Major Tower 7th Floor, Unit 703-704, Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai),
Sukhumvit Road, Klongton Nuea,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand