Fast-track development program for Marketing Operations Manager
Anantara Vacation Club
The Marketing Operations Manager oversees all the operational delivery of various on-site programs and campaigns utilizing, GSR, In-house and Telemarketing programs in addition to specialty programs from time to time.
The business objective is to generate qualified tours/ leads/ package sales in accordance with budgeted targets established for their Preview Centre.
- Work with Senior Management team to deliver the business results for the Preview Centre.
- Manage all operational aspects of the various Marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing GSR Supervisor and Marketing GSR Team Leaders
- Assist the identification of the targeted GSR locations, trade shows & exhibitions, and other strategic partnerships to achieve budgeted numbers in relation to tours/ leads/ package sales.
- Liaise with Human Resources and Marketing Supervisors regarding recruitment for new GSRs.
- Assist in the interview and hiring process for new Marketing GSR Supervisors, Team Leaders and associates, with Director of Marketing.
- Provide training and management to Marketing Administration associates, to continually improve the operational aspects of Marketing Administration
- Manage the operational guidelines, and performance expectations, and communicate to all GSR associates and supervisors
- Review forecasts and identify areas of improvement.
- Experience in managing Guest Service Representative operations, setting responsibilities, performance expectations, overseeing scheduling, and leading the team through the Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Past experience creating and implementing successful promotion and tour-generation ideas
- Ability to schedule and oversee the all activities related to organizing trade shows and exhibitions to achieve budgeted numbers in relation to tours/ leads/ package sales.
- Successful in interviewing, hiring, training and managing the Administration and Guest Service Representatives to ensure the effective running of the Marketing department
- Advanced Excel and Word
- Basic accounting skills
- Well organised, high level of attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with other departments
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to coach and lead people and develop a strong team culture (essential)
- Team member with strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others (essential)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration (desirable) or other related field
- Sales operations experience (desirable)
- Finance & Accounting background (desirable)
Interested candidates please submit your CV with photo, current salary and expected salary in ENGLISH ONLY. Kindly noted that CV without these information will not be considered.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Anantara Vacation Club
Anantara Vacation Club
Anantara Vacation Club, launched in 2010, is an exclusive collection of luxurious Vacation Ownership resorts and suites, offering each generation the opportunity to explore the world’s most exciting destinations. Owners can purchase Club Points that determine the length of stay, time of year and the size and type of accommodation. Anantara Vacation Club is part of Minor Hotels, a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 150 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, Elewana, Four Seasons, Marriott, Oaks, PER AQUUM, Tivoli, St. Regis and Minor International brands. Today Minor Hotels operates in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. Minor Hotel’s parent company, Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on restaurants, hospitality and retail trading.