Fashion Graphic Designer
Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to the company.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Develop graphic standards and layouts, select visuals, and collaborate in the development of ad copy.
- Lead the creative process for creative development, production scheduling.
- Bring new creative ideas to our products and web site.
- Responsible for creating, enhancing, and articulating the overall brand tone and personality through design and execution of the online user experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Website Design, Interactive Arts and Media, Computer Science or related fields
- At least 2 Years working experience in Graphic Design in Fashion, e-commerce or an ad agency responsible for digital creative development with Internet graphics, web design, and HTML.
- Ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with proactive mindset
- Passion in Fashion are welcome
- Have solid knowledge of digital marketing and trends
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Dreamweaver or Visual Studio and other design programs, experience in video editing is favored
- Good command in English
How to apply:
ATTENTION: Please only send your application via APPLY NOW
Your completed application should include your CV, availability and salary expectations. Should you have questions, please contact HR Team at 02-105-4271
For any other available positions, please check it in Zalora Career Section http://worldwide.zalora.com/careers/index.html
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
International fashion giant Zalora (zalora.com) is now recruiting talent to take part in its ongoing expansion on the Thai online retail market.
Zalora is part of Rocket Internet GmbH, one of Europe’s most successful and best-known internet incubators. As such we have over 200 companies in our portfolio and are involved in Facebook, Groupon, eBay and many other successful online-businesses across the globe.
With rapid expansion plans, substantial financial backing and a proven track-record in several international markets, this online retailer is set to take the Thai online retail market for fashion and lifestyle by storm. We already operate multiple successful e-commerce companies worldwide such as www.zalando.de in Europe, www.locondo.jp in Japan, www.theiconic.com.au in Australia and many more. In Thailand Zalora (www.zalora.co.th) launched in March and by now has become a key player offering a broad range of styles and reaching a wide audience on- and offline.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for a highly prestigious international company that is strongly committed to the Thai market and offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual work atmosphere.