PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading wood manufacturer with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Factory Manager.
80,000 - 100,000 Baht/month
- Improving factory performance, maximizing efficiency, increasing productivity, shortening lead times, and reducing costs.
- Setting up the production planning process, and monitoring results to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Creating and implementing a quality control program to achieve zero-defects.
- Setting KPIs and policies in order to manage human resources and creating a culture of excellence.
- Looking for innovative ways to minimize waste.
- Monitoring and controlling key processes and performance/quality metrics.
- Troubleshooting production problems in order to ensure smooth operations.
- Facilitating the sharing of ideas and best practices in order to solve problems and supporting continuous improvements.
- Reporting to the top management concerning problems and progress.
- Male, aged 35 - 50 years old, and willing to move to Lampang.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Factory Management.
- Experience in production planning, lean manufacturing or six sigma, productivity improvements, quality controls and cost reductions.
- Strong leadership, management, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative to improve factory performance and making a lasting impression.
- Proficient in Excel.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.