Facility Operation& Maintenance Manager
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Department Name : Facility
Reporting to : Senior Facility Manager
Location : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage facility operation and maintenance staff and contractors to deliver facilities, facility support services, safe and suitable work environment in a controlled manner which fulfills internal and external customer requirements.
- Develop, planning and maintain documented Facility Management programs which are involved both strategic planning, long term plan and day-to-day of facilities operation & maintenance.
- Assure the protection of strategic real estate asset and prevent the inefficient use of company’s spending and resources by focus on using best business practices to improve efficiency, reducing operating costs whilst increasing productivity including formulate short and long range plans to meet business target.
- Project and manage budget for facility management. Work with strategic sourcing and Procurement department to ensure most efficient and lowest cost service model is in place with applicable vendors.
- Develop and implement programs and strategies to comply with applicable legal and other requirements (including but are not limited to company’s requirements, insurance bodies and customer requirements) in a manner which balance economic impact with issues of safety and protection of property.
- Assures that all critical systems are functioning as designed and capable of maintaining business continuity. Manage equipment, building, and related services, and forecasting any possible problems or defects that may occur to ensure an uninterrupted 24 hours/ 7days a week production. This includes on-call availability anytime.
- Initiate, recommend and provide the suggestion on energy conservation program to the team.
- Develop organization and subordinate's performances.
- Initiate, recommend or provide problem solving and solutions through designated channels.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years in management level and 8 years in an Engineering or receive the assignment from company.
- Knowledge of construction costs to evaluate initial pricing and contractor bids to be in line with industry standards.
- Working knowledge of Hard Disk Drive Facility Systems or Electronics Manufacturing System, building mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, Clean room and Utilities support system.
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication. Ability to communicate and manage project scope and expectations to stakeholders, project team and senior management.
- Strong project and personnel management skills. Expertise in relationship building, from peers to senior management; great customer service style.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Able to base in Prachinburi
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions