Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or "IMIT" is the sole exporter of ISUZU D-Max, one of No.1 Pick Up Truck brand in Thailand, to more than 100 countries in the world. We fully reorganized and rename company's name from "Isuzu Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd." since July 1, 2011.
We're Joint Venture company between Isuzu Motors Limited ("ISUZU") who is the one of the leading truck company in the world and Mitsubishi Corporation ("MC") who is one of the largest trading company in Japan.
ISUZU Group holds 51% and MC Group holds 49% share of IMIT.
IMIT is expanding business all over the world on the stable and strong business foundation as we're one of the important consolidated subsidiary in ISUZU group.
"3S" is the core business of IMIT which contains Sales, Service and Spare Parts.
Sales Department is in charge of sales and marketing activities with more than 100 countries' distributors in the world and also supporting the export documents. To arrange the accurate export document is the most important for the smooth export process.
Spare Parts Department and Service Department is the new function and organization in charge of after sales process, IMIT is reinforcing these functions to fulfill D-Max world customer's satisfaction.
Administration Department owes the professional functions to support the basis of our export business activities.
This department is responsible for Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, General Affairs, Legal and Audit.
Business Planning Department is in charge of Sales Planning and Promotion, and also supports logistics for exports.
IMIT is looking for proactive and energetic people who have the spirit to lead this growing organization. We are waiting for your challenge.
Export Sales Officer
- Handle shipment operations (including issue shipping documents and system process) for smooth exporting operation.
- Coordinate with all concerned parties in order to process shipment smoothly
- Provide sufficient support for products, service and shipment inquires or special requirement to customer.
- Analyze market situation and inventory level of customer for management approval.
- 0-3 years of experience in Trading or Export business within Automotive industry would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operation, Economics, Management, Logistics & Supply chain or related field.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken (TOEIC Score more than 650 is preferred)
- Good at computer skill ( Microsoft Office, AS400)
- Energetic, Systematic thinking , Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Evidence of military exemption required
- Not previously applied for a job with us
Welfare And Benefits
- Medical Care
- Group Insurance
- Commuting allowance
- TOEIC/TOEFL allowance
- Bonus (Twice a year)
- Provident Fund
- Business Trip Allowance
If you're interested, please send your resume in English only, recent photo, copy of transcript and expected salary to
Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
1010 Shinawatra Tower III, 24th - 25th Floor,
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Tel. 02-966-2626 Ext. 3279