Executive Secretary to GM (Manufacturing)
en world Thailand
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate to GM and line Management both local and overseas.
- Pro-actively work with overseas management to ensure the delivery of all their required are on schedules.
- Review and ensure that the most qualified travel agents are screened and best selected for all visitors with the best rate.
- Handle and preparation for all flight tickets and travel documents both local and overseas on schedules.
- Coordinate closely with management team to ensure the delivery of all reports made is under GM's required.
- Coordinate with IT dept. to ensure that all reports at site are saving in filing electronic system to maintain and manage the reports in efficient way.
- Ensure that all reports to GM are correct information's and delivery on time.
- Ensure all GM's appointment are under control and remind to GM.
- Ensure the effective people and working capital management.
- Lead and supervise all personnel in the dept., incl. staffing, training, disciplining, correcting, transfer, promotion and termination.
- Ensure all Admin area, especially the reception area is neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure the operator and the drivers are work in polite way to both in and outsider people.
- Do whatever the assignment is given by GM also with any other duties as directed.
- Represents the GM by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other administrative functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the GM.
- Helps key HODs make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges company travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the transportations; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and institutes.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances GM's and the company's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- At least 10 years of experiences in Executive Secretary professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, pleasant personality, positive attitude, loyalty, self-confident and a willingness to work hard.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- TOEIC score 700 up.
- Excellent in computer literacy: Power Point, MS Office, Data base system etc.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in office management with the Multinational Company are preferred.
- Experience working in manufactuirng environments.
- Cross cultural management, Fluent business English communication, Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For further information, please contact HR Team At T: +66 (2) 106 8600. Your interest will be treated in a strictest confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.