Executive Secretary to CEO
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
Responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information. Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment while independently managing multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. Screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources.
- Make travel arrangement in cost-effective way, including booking the itineraries/ accommodation/ venues etc., ensuring most effective use of the CEO’s time.
- Proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal and external functions, including arranging appropriate travel, visas and preparing the Management Team’s trip expense reimbursements, and logistics.
- Prepare and coordinate meeting schedules for the Management Team, ensuring timely communication to all concerned parties
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and other C-suite members such as scheduling meeting and travel arrangement
- Other duties are assigned by the CEO
- Update the Management Team about appointments with various clients.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, agenda and compiling travel-related documents
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management
- At least bachelor degree in any related fields
- At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Secretary or Personal Assistant
- Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Mature, energetic with a ‘let’s roll up our sleeves’ attitude
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Good command of Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PPT )
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.