CRYSTAL LIFE CO., LTD.
Executive Secretary ( P03 ) Location : Ladkrabang Base Salary 60 – 65 K ( Excluded gas allowance )
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate to GM and line Management both local and overseas.
- Pro-actively work with overseas management to ensure the delivery of all their required are on schedules.
- Review and ensure that the most qualified hotels are screened and best selected for all visitors with the best cost.
- Coordinate closely with the hotels to ensure all Ansell visitors are under in good care.
- Review and ensure that the most qualified travel agents are screened and best selected for all visitors with the best rate.
- Handle and preparation for all flight tickets and travel documents both local and overseas on schedules.
- Coordinate closely with management team to ensure the delivery of all reports made is under GM's required.
- Ensure that all fleet card reports of each vehicle are correct and match with the details statement and not over budget.
- Make sure the operator is work well and polite for inside & outside call.
- Coordinate with IT dept. to ensure that all reports at site are saving in filing electronic system to maintain and manage the reports in efficient way.
- Ensure that the place of work under control is safe and without risk to health or environmental, and that all chemicals and production waste are handled, stored or disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure that all reports to GM are correct information’s and delivery on time.
- Ensure all GM's appointment are under control and remind to GM.
- Ensure the effective people and working capital management.
- Lead and supervise all personnel in the dept., incl. staffing, training, disciplining, correcting, transfer, promotion and termination.
- Ensure all Admin area, especially the reception area is neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure the operator and the drivers are work in polite way to both in and outsider people.
- Do whatever the assignment is given by GM also with any other duties as directed.
- Preparation and ensure the monthly report of each month is ready for GM's presentation to visitors.
- Represents the GM by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other administrative functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the GM.
- Liaise with HODs to establish the Ansell LKB newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key HODs make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges company travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the transportations; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and institutes.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances GM's and Ansell LKB's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Thai nationality aged not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, pleasant personality, positive attitude, loyalty, self-confident and a willingness to work hard.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- TOEIC score 600 up.Preferred the candidate who have experience in working in the factory
- Excellent in computer literacy: Power Point, MS Office, Data base system etc.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in office management with the Multinational company are preferred.
- Cross cultural management, Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
Please see Jd for Executive Secretary for your consideration. Let me know
if you are interested , if you are interested, please send CV your and photo to complete
Mobile : Tel. 02-671-1150 Ext.14 Mobile: 095-578-8694