Executive Personal Assistant ( ไทวัสดุ สำนักงานใหญ่ บางนา )
- Provide executive-level administrative support to CEO.
- Coordinated projects and events exercising ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
- Plan and coordinate corporate between departments, and develop presentations for related on-site and off-site meetings.
- Organize the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries.
- Direct business relations and distribution of company literature to stimulate client interest and sales leads.
- Manage capital purchases, direct vendor relations, generate and maintain equipment tracking records.
- Collaborate with departmental managers on weekly postings for master reports.
- Facilitate the accurate and timely writing, editing, and preparation of final copy from draft to CEO.
- Be business partner to assist driving company performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Master’s Degree
- Female , age around 29-33 years old
- Good personality
- Good to excellent in English
- Multi-skills that related to be business partner.
- Good analytical thinking , logical thinking and sense in business
- Knowledge in management trainee , HR , Marketing or Operation is a plus
Interested persons, please send your resume and recent photo to:
CRC Thai Watsadu Limited
Contact : Khun Prompassorn Ananchokepatama ( Joyce )
Tel.: 02 103 3537 / 081 849 9361
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".