Banyan Tree Bangkok
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Revenue Management & Reservations, and adhering to policies and procedures as meted out by the designated hotels and company, the incumbent herein to help the Director of Revenue Management & Reservations on all electronic activities with the objectives of bringing the hotel to market speedily and achieving RevPAR-oriented goals consistently. Such activities including but not limited to producing as many as quality and quantity reservations through electronic channels and securing good hotel rankings on participating websites.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Exceeded budgeted Revenue and RevPAR as set for electronic channels
- Good rankings on participating websites
- Minimal rate parity issues
SCOPE OF DUTIES:
Responsible for compiling reports needed to analysis, revenue, profit and demand associated with hotel(s) rooms and space inventory in the market. This role develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to present findings. Position critiques sales strategy effectiveness and prepares historical and future analysis of revenue and profit opportunities. The position also manages & maintains e-commerce & GDS inventory & Sell Strategy through the instruction of the Director of Revenue Management & Reservations.
The incumbent herein should help the Director of Revenue Management and Reservations to perform on all aspects of Online/Electronic activities, including but not limited to the below:
- Grows 3rd Party Websites/Online Travel Agents in term of revenue, room nights.
- Develops working relationships with 3rd Party Websites/Online Travel Agents to solicit business opportunities.
- Ensures that hotel’s images, information, descriptions in all electronic channels are clear, sharp and up to date.
- Performs frequently competitive check and make sure that our rates/offers are competitive with the Market.
- Research and make suggestion on where/which electronic channels we should invest to get the best Return on investment.
- Ensures that hotel’s rates on 3rd Party Websites/Online Travel Agents are parity and not undercut the hotel’s rates on our own website.
- Performs open/close, rates updated, new rates loading using EZYield system at the same time that the Hotel’s website is updated.
- Ensures that as many as our 3rd Party Websites/Online Travel Agents, if not all, are added to EZYield system for the purpose of speedy work process.
- Ensures that the set up for each 3rd Party Websites/Online Travel Agents and all rates details loaded are Correctly done.
- Visits key market managers to keep up to dates with promotions or marketing activity that could be beneficial to the property
- Providing professional advisory to the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Manager of revenue.
- Cross-sells all BTHR brands globally where possible.
- Attends tradeshows in related markets and overseas sales trips.
- Visits the other selling property once every two months to visit local team member and possible agents
- Years of related experience - 0 to 2
- Education/qualifications - Diploma/ Higher Diploma/ University Education
Essential Job Skills
- Possesses a good knowledge of high technologies related to websites, Online/Electronic Marketing and Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Possesses Online Travel Agents/websites, or hotel sales, marketing, reservations, revenue management or electronic work related experience, preferably from Online Travel Agents/Websites.
Desirable Job Skills
- Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues and teams and across organizational boundaries. Participates as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to deliver positive results.
- Inspires others to excel by clearly communicating business values and direction, recognizing good performance and providing managerial support. Develops the potential of others through coaching and development opportunities to build organizational capability for the future.
- Has a clear view of what is required and takes action and responsibility to deliver it. Takes initiative to meet and exceed job requirements. Meets deadlines and commitments and ensures that tasks and projects are completed as required.
- Establishes action plans and schedules for meeting departmental priorities. Assigns responsibilities, allocating resources and co-coordinating the activities of self and others to meet objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Sets high performance standards and pursues aggressive goals. Strives for constant improvements, takes responsibility for achieving business results, and perseveres despite obstacles.
- Promotes ideas persuasively, shapes the opinions of others and overcomes resistance. Establishes influential contacts, builds consensus for action and negotiates mutually beneficial solutions to problems.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers. Understands and anticipates customers’ needs, takes action to address customer needs, and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Understands and takes into account the global nature of the business. Works effectively with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
Interested candidates please submit a resume with recent photo and expected salary via "Apply Now" to:
Banyan Tree Bangkok
C/O Human Resources Department
21/100 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Tel. 66 2 679-1200
or visit us http://careers.banyantree.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Banyan Tree Bangkok
Banyan Tree Bangkok
Set in the heart of the Central Business District, this gem is the tallest luxury spa hotel in Bangkok offering panoramic view of the city. Apart from its modern decor and renowned service, the hotel also boasts one of the largest executive lounges in the city with integrated, priority spa facilities. Our Food & Beverage Division is a young, motivated and energetic team, striving to exceed day by day expectations of our guests. Teamwork is considered a common practice among our associates and not only an empty phrase.
Our operation is multicultural; not only the workforce, but also our patrons and guests. We proudly invite you to join this team of professionals at one of Thailand’s leading 5-star hotels and a Hotel Group that continues growth and development in all parts of the world.