Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
CHIC Foods (Thailand) Ltd.
Conserves Managing Director's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the MD internally and externally; providing liaison between the MD, key managers & directors, and employees; MD’s reports providing and publishing the corporate newsletter. Supervise manage and control Thailand market under MD direction.
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director Duties:
- Represents the MD by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the MD.
- Prepare and Publishes the MD’s reports by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key managers and directors make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the MD.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects, external issues and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves Company results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances MD's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Plan, Organize, Lead, Control and Evaluation of Thailand Market under MD’s direction.
Executive Assistant to the MD Skills and Qualifications:
Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills and Marketing Management.
Job Duties and Tasks for:
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, leadership team, board and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for MD & executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, boards and leadership team.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees, boards and leadership team.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, power points, database, and/or presentation software.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- Periodically report preparation including Plant Operations KPIs, Managerial Accounting Report, and Thailand sales and marketing reports.
- Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Diplomatically – Understand how to get win in the business rather than fighting.
Knowledge, Experience, Education Required:
- Clerical -- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Administration and Management -- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Marketing Management -- General knowledge of marketing and sales of chilled products in Thailand premium supermarkets; understand marketing strategy, marketing plan and points of purchase.
- Financial & Managerial Accounting -- General knowledge of financial statements, managerial accounting and related rules & regulations.
- Project Management – General knowledge of project management including Project Charter development, Project Cost, and Project Lead Time and Project Quality Measurement.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Please send your application, resume and a recent photo by click "Apply Now" to:
Human Resources Manager
32/88 Petchakasem Road, Hua Hin Subdistrict,
Hua Hin District, Prachuabkirikhan Province 77110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CHIC Foods (Thailand) Ltd.
CHIC Foods (Thailand) Ltd.
We Grow Only When Our People Grow
CHIC Group is a global company, based in China for 17 years with businesses in America, Europe, Australia and Asia and more than 12,000 staffs globally. CHIC Foods dedicated to agriculture, food processing, research development and supply chain management. We are the largest export-oriented fruit processing enterprise in China. Our management team is implementing an innovative, efficient supply chain and transforming a traditional industry into one with distinct product differential, new technologies and agricultural practices that enhance and create value for the farmers, communities, strategic partners and customers. At present, CHIC Group has expanded to Thailand with a manufacturing plant locates at AmphurBangsaphan, Prachuabkirikhan Province. CHIC Foods (Thailand) Ltd. produces fresh fruit and juice products to export worldwide. We are looking for the professional candidates to join our dynamic team for the key positions: