Executive Assistant to GM
ABBOTT Laboratories Ltd.
We are currently seeking for the young talent to join our Professional team with the following requirements:
Executive Assistant to GM Responsibility:
- Provide administrative assistance to the G.M. in order to facilitate smooth operations in Thailand such as providing & updating presentation, providing support of procurement of work permit & visa, welcoming visitors, coordinating ground transportation & accommodation for guests.
- Perform secretarial and administrative tasks such as scheduling timetable, drafting and replying routine correspondence, handling incoming phone calls, flight booking & accommodation, preparing medical claims and expense reports, etc.
- Act as a personal assistant, handling a portion of the administrative work in the Manager’s absence.
- Handle confidential information and complex tasks with constantly changing priorities with utmost discretion.
- Provide assistance in translation of conversation/documents/news article from Thai to English and English to Thai.
- Provide assistance to the G.M. and the family.
Manage to increase external customer satisfaction level:
Engage customers by encouraging high-value activities and events.
Negotiate agreements with the vendors, hotels, subcontractors to ensure the cost effectiveness with highest quality of service.
Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality event.
Work closely with Commercial team, committees to effectively promote events to target customers and obtain accurate event.
Communicate politely with customers by email, letter, face to face, and telephone for company’s events.
- Participate in developing the basic CRM strategy of the company's
- Relationship-building with key account customers.
- Cooperate with others manager to improve NPS score and activities
- Visit customers for the provision of one-to-one service and developing complaints or feedback procedures for the use of customers.
- Represent and deliver service excellence that is in keeping with the reputable company image.
2. Manage to increase external customer satisfaction level:
Ensure high standard of general secretarial services for General Manager
Manage travel arrangement for General Manager and other employees (50 people) including coordinating destination accommodation and logistics arrangements.
Act as local support on organization of VIP Visits, Regional / Asia-Pac / Worldwide Meeting held in Thailand.
Handle HR administration matters such as recruitment process, organization chart, employee’s database, headcount and annual/sick leave reporting (both of Abbott headcount and distributor headcount).
Responsible for purchasing and maintenance of office equipments e.g. computers, fax machine, copy machine, LCD, DLP etc.
Active committee member of AEAC (Abbott Employees Activity Committee) which organizes employee’s morale enhancement and team building activities on a regular basis.
3. Demonstrates accountability and responsibility for EHS performance and compliance through active participation and support of Abbott EHS program.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related filed.
- Appropriate training in Secretarial and administrative duties - minimum of 5 years experiences in this position
- Can work under pressure and tight timeline project
- Advanced Word Processing, presentation and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Good Inter personal skill and well organized
If you aspire to play a role in helping people live healthier lives, join Abbott today. Interested applicants can apply directly Click Quick Apply
To learn more about other Abbott's career opportunities, visit us at GlobalJobBoard
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ABBOTT Laboratories Ltd.
ABBOTT Laboratories Ltd.
From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and cure, Abbott is a broad-based health care company that discovers, manufactures and markets innovative products. Abbott is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and interests, and investing in their success. That’s why Abbott ranks among the 2009 ‘100 Best Places to Work’ by Working Mother Magazine and was named in the top 10 of the ‘50 Best Places for Diversity’ by DiversityInc. Magazine.