Elevate Co., Ltd.
Elevate Company Limited is an e-commerce services provider that assists e-commerce businesses to achieve their business goals within South East Asia. The Elevate business is growing quickly and our "promote from within" culture will see the successful candidate with a solid career plan for their future.
The advertised position for an Executive Assistant is an extremely exciting position for the right candidate who wishes to have a hands-on, multi-task role within a dynamic business! You will work closely and directly for the Managing Director and the Managing Director’s Personal Assistant. This is a great opportunity to achieve high-level business management experience and develop a solid understanding of how to manage and grow a dynamic business through direct involvement and exposure to senior business management.
The main responsibilities of the position:
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments, taking meeting minutes;
- Opening, sorting, and distribute correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail;
- Read and analyze submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determine the significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner;
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary;
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives;
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence;
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate;
- Assist with basic Human Resources tasks as directed and required;
- Provide any assistance to the Managing Director or Managing Director’s Personal Assistant as required and or requested.
- Able to commute between Onnut and Thonglor offices (within the Sukhumvit Area)
The key qualifications of the person we are looking for:
- Thai national only;
- Fresh graduates are welcome;
- Good command in English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent speaking, writing and presentation skills;
- Have a driver’s license and personal vehicle;
- Well organized, self-motivated and result-oriented;
- Positive & dynamic attitude;
- Ability to provide perspective and innovative ideas.
Salary: 20k – 25k
Please feel free to apply for this role by sending us a cover letter as well as an updated CV/resume.
Please use the APPLY NOW button.
89/3 SukhumvitSoi 38, Sukhumvit Road,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02 392 1318 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
(close to BTS Thong Lor)
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ezyJPrcrxzQ2