Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
- Fully support team, department, VPs, Directors, and Managers as secretaries.
- Perform administrative, clerical and general office duties in a responsible cost efficient and confidential manner for one or a team of managers.
- Co-ordinate and support other staff to ensure smooth implementation of activities as requested
- Maintain knowledge of corporate policy and procedures to assist in administrative matters.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and create a warm welcome working environment
Role Success Factors:
• Working effectively with other people
• Prioritizing work and assignment
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes and requests
1. Full range of secretarial duties including typing, filing, receiving and distributing mail, ordering supplies and maintaining records, expenses report.
2. Administrative duties such as originating reports, correspondence, updating manuals, maintaining logs, preparing presentations.
3. Scheduling appointments, assembling necessary material for meetings, travel arrangements for conferences and trips.
4. Screening telephone calls and visitors, answering questions and assisting callers in getting management support.
5. Independent action in routine matters where empowered – determine appropriate course of action, intervene where necessary and a liaison between departments; keep manager informed where required.
6. Coordinating with other functions and team members for projects and assignments
7. Supporting expat VPs, Directors and managers on reasonable personal issues when local language support is needed.
8. Additional duties as requested on a reasonable basis by managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in General Administration or related field
• High people skill and teamwork
• Independent, impactful communicator
• Initiative, assertive, outgoing and flexible
• Work very well under pressure
• Well-managed complexity
• Strong command in both Thai & English
• Computer literature in Microsoft Office
PepsiCola - Thailand
9th,16th,17th and 22nd floor, 622 EmoriumTower,
Sukhumvit Road, Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.