Rugby School Thailand
Rugby School Thailand, a co-educational day and boarding international school set in 74 acres of glorious Thai countryside south of Bangkok, is opening its doors in September 2017 for pupils aged 2 – 10 years, and in September 2018 for pupils aged 11-18. Boarding will also be offered from September 2018.
Located towards towards thesouthern tip of Chonburi province in the sub-district of Khao Mai Kaew, the school is 12 miles from Pattaya’s coastline and just 90 minutes by car from the centre of Bangkok.
Rugby School Thailand is the first and only sister school of Rugby School UK. The Governors, Head and senior staff at Rugby UK will play a significant role in developing a school that truly reflects the values, standards and structures of Rugby UK and which bears comparison with the very best of the UK independent school sector.
An Executive Assistant is being sought for duties related to front office management and will be instrumental in ensuring the school’s administrative operations run smoothly and seamlessly.
- To maintain a warm and welcoming front office environment that anticipates the needs of parents and visitors
- To capture and record key data for uploading to the school’s information management system
- To provide administrative support and communicate proficiently in both Thai and English language
- To manage appointments and schedule meetings for senior management personnel
- To act professionally when handling phone and email enquiries and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills at all times
- To perform assigned tasks diligently, responsibly and to a high standard
- To identify any operational challenges and propose effective solutions that ensure reoccurrences are prevented
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree (minimum) in a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a related field
- Strong verbal and written English language skills are required
- IT literacy across a range of computer programmes
- The successful applicant will operate from within a brand new office at the school site surrounded by glorious countryside. Living and commuting arrangements are the individual’s responsibility.
- Permanent – 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
- Hours 8:00am – 5:00pm
A competitive salary will be offered and commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Subject to performance review outcomes, incentives for career advancement and/or salary upgrades will also be made available.
Interested individuals are invited to send the following documentation to "Apply Now"
- Cover letter (one page) outlining your skills and experience
- Comprehensive CV including 2 professional references
Work Location : Chonburi
Please visit website : www.rugbyschoolthailand.com