Who we are..
Our company is a start-up business that aims to be the region’s leading modernistic eCommerce that create values for all business and stakeholders. Our goal is to bring our clients closer to their buyers while assisting small & medium businesses to succeed at affordable cost; we create happy experiences for all.
We are looking for young, energetic, creative, self-motivated, highly responsible, and efficient talents to join our growing team.
Contact for careers: email@example.com, tel. 095-207-7875
The Events Manager is the proficient in subject matter related to events sales and services. This role is to plan, implementation and support of event projects, serving as a liaison between internal staff members and external contacts.
Muang Samutprakan at Thepharak Road Km.5, and target business areas.
- Successfully plan and execute events and act as client point-of-contact for assigned projects and related issues
- Must be able to consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Provide client training of event platform
- Develop and execute promotional plans for each event including but not limited to print, email, web, and social media advertising.
- Supervise for writing and editing copy for promotional plans.
- Collaborate with a creative team to develop effective and creative marketing pieces.
- Manage online graphics and HTML files to be used for events.
- Work with Audience management to deploy emails and others to target audience.
- Act as leader of client contact. Answer questions, request materials, provide deadlines and make sure they are followed; Explain/educate on event procedures
- Develop relationships for future events
- Assist registrants with questions, technical assistance, before, during and after event
- Research current and new product offerings to become expert on subject matter
- Gather feedback from internal/external customers to gauge enhancement and new development opportunities and coordinate implementation plan with the Executives
- Prepare detailed documentation about current and new products and features
- Work with the Executives to facilitate the implementation of products/services from concept to completion
- Analyze the competitive environment and determine market trends
- Manage Events Coordinations
Qualified Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of event/project management/webinar experience
- 3+ years of Marketing related experience
- Strong Internet and Web technical understanding
- Excellent organizational, planning, management and communication skills
- Competence to work effectively with all levels of the organization to complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Perform to manage multiple deadlines sensitive projects at one time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
Interested in applying and for more information? Contact Kasidit - HR Manager, tel. 095-207-7875, 092-525-0088 (friendly Thai speaking) / email: kasidit @outlook.co.th or click APPLY NOW