CDG & G-ABLE
We are looking for a strong ETL (extract-transform-load) developer responsible for design, development, and delivery of data from operational systems and files into staging area, ODSs (Operation Data Stores), Data Warehouse, downstream Data Marts, Data Virtualization and files. This ETL Developer will implement quality logical and physical ETL designs that have been optimized to meet the operational performance requirements for our multiple solutions and products. He/she has the experience to design the optimal performance strategy, and manage the technical metadata across all ETL jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in managing data lineage and performing impact analysis.
- Excellent ETL design and documentation skills.
- 1 – 3 years’ with ETL tool development; Informatica is preferred but will consider training and individual with Oracle Data Integrator or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with oracle, sql server database and others.
- Excellent ability in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative. Ability to translate ideas and business requirements into fully functioning ETL workflows.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CDG & G-ABLE
CDG & G-ABLE