Ethics and Compliance Officer
Robert Walters Thailand
A global pharmaceutical company is recruiting an Ethics and Compliance Officer in Bangkok to join its team. In this Ethics and Compliance job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Ethics and Compliance Officer Role:
The purpose of the role is to provide Ethics and Compliance leadership to the Thailand General Manager and his/her leadership team. The Ethics and Compliance Officer needs to have an understanding of local business issues - within the company and within the Thailand component. Regular interaction as an integral part of the Thailand leadership teams - i.e. on Thailand leadership team - is intended to enable proactive awareness and understanding of the business.
- Through effective partnership with Thailand leadership, ensure business discussions and decisions encompass and consistently take into consideration appropriate ethics and compliance elements, and that there is clear business ownership of ethical considerations in all decisions taken
- Influence leadership through effective communication about internal policies/standards and about relevant changes in the external environment, e.g. new CIAs, government enforcement's, changes in industry standards, etc
- Consult and deliver expert advice to business partners within the Thailand on Ethics and Compliance questions and issues
- Provide input into development of Corporate Compliance Policies and Procedures that reflect the needs of the Thailand. Partner with leaders in the Thailand to determine where and how standards or procedures need to be localised. Work with E&C Business Liaison management and E&C Operations staff to ensure that these localised procedures are consistent with Global Policies and Standards. Partner with local leadership to provide feedback on development of effective communication plans with consideration of all impacted employees in the Thailand
- Be a knowledgeable business consultant on privacy considerations and the company policy requirements as they relate to customer and employee data collection, utilisation, storage, transfer, and destruction
- Serve as the Thailand Privacy Steward
- Provide Ethics and Compliance guidance and support to business development initiatives undertaken by the business unit when requested, including due diligence support for any alliances that are initiated by the Thailand
- As changes are made to the company policies and procedures work effectively with local alliance partners to update and implement any procedures that are covered as joint activities.
- Communicate Ethics and Compliance needs at the Thailand level to E&C management and Corporate E&C leadership
- Assess compliance communications and training needs for the Thailand to effectively support organisational change management goals and objectives
- Implement a systematic and sound monitoring program consistent with requirements of an effective compliance program
- Provide compliance support as needed to conduct or consult on investigations of non-compliant activities
- Partner with HR, Line Management, and Legal to identify appropriate corrective action/disciplinary steps - CAPA - when there has been a serious compliance violation.
- Network and share information with other ECOs
- Represent the Company externally with local industry Ethics and Compliance peer groups and organisations
The successful candidate is required to have at least five years of experience within the pharmaceutical, or related healthcare, industry preferably with background in either sales and marketing, corporate affairs, drug development, regulatory, legal, and/or compliance.
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Strong leadership skills (critical thinking, results oriented, etc.), including a strong reputation for integrity and sound judgement
- Ability to translate ambiguity and complexity into a meaningful, actionable framework
- Demonstrated courage and outspoken
- High learning agility
- English and Thai language proficiency
- Previous management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to network internally and externally to influence without authority
- High level of professional maturity and sensitivity to confidentiality
- No compliance violations within the last twelve months
- Position requires 25-30% domestic and international travel (as appropriate depending on the location)
This leading pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Ethics and Compliance Officer job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporate world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.