ERP Project Manager (QAD ERP Implementation)
Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding manufacturing business is looking for an ERP Project Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of QAD ERP and other systems for four Thailand sites.
About the ERP Project Manager (QAD Implementation) Role:
In this business critical role, you will responsible for working closely with the Project Connect Project Manager (Melbourne based), the Project Connect (QAD ERP Implementation) Team, and key Thailand Stakeholders, to deliver the project to time line and budget.
- Plan components of the project to a task level
- Progress reporting, including written reports and updates to the Thailand management team on progress, risks, issues, and future tasks/deliverable
- Communicate across Thailand BU
- Coordinate with stakeholders for setting up meetings and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Oversee the conversion to Amcor QAD ERP Template including scoping & configuration, training, testing, post Go-Live support
- Work with Project Connect PM to develop plan
- Deliver to plan (time line and budget)
- Manage risks and issues
- Manage change requests including business justifications (if required)
- Work with Melbourne team to establish QAD test environment
- Focus and influence change management
- Manage data collection
- Coordinate UAT testing
- Support conversion go-lives
- Coordinate training
To succeed in the ERP Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior project manager teams.
- Formal qualifications in Project Management or Computer Science would be advantageous (but not mandatory)
- Excellent command of written and spoken Thai and English
- Solid understanding of business process
- Exposure to ERP systems (QAD, Syteline, BAAN, IFS, etc)
- Strong "attention to detail" with strong follow up skills
- QAD knowledge (advantageous)
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of ERP methodologies (S&OP, MRP, Demand Planning, Scheduling)
- Understanding of financial, manufacturing and supply chain.
- Work experience in managerial position
- Experience dealing with vendors
- Experience within a diverse working environment
- Experience with data conversions
This Australian-based multinational packaging company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They create packaging solutions using flexible and rigid plastics packaging. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting ERP Project Manager.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.