Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the construction world is recruiting an ERP Manager to join its international division based in Bangkok.
About the ERP Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading the ERP application project team, and ERP technical application development team for delivering all ERP projects.
- Overall planning and management of the regional ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) project team and ERP technical development team in Asia ERP Application Competency Centre to deliver the ERP project to meet business objectives as agreed in the IT master plan
- Implement the construction products sector/regional IT strategy in the region and ensure the appropriation of IT system best practices through appropriate user coordination and training
- Follow the project methodology, strategy, controlling and managing project until successfully delivered and transition to ERP EAS team
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues and ensure that the solution is of acceptable quality
- IT application feasibility studies in case of new business requirements, expansion or application improvement projects (new acquisitions, restructuring, systems upgrades, new plants or distribution centres)
- Ensure that the solutions from the Asia Movex Application Competency Centre are efficient and achieve business objectives
- Identify the business application evolution strategy and plan for Gyproc businesses in Asia region, as priority; take the alternate role in others business in construction products in Asia, including Weber, Isover and others
- Identify the standardise of Business Application software to support the business processes in the region
- Identify IT solutions in support of a business change initiative and provide the necessary proposal and IT information to build a robust business case
- Accountable for delivering projects for handover to the business and IT support team
- Monitor the support quality provided by the different Asia ERP Application versions with prioritise IT activities (support, change requests and projects) accordingly
- Implement and maintain the application security control to comply with all SG IT security policy such as ITAC, application security rules, IT security rules, etc.
- Prepare and control the IT ERP project/operation budget to ensure projects are completed on time and within the budget
- Provide for the succession and continuity of key personnel and to ensure that all subordinates are fully briefed, counselled, trained and developed to meet department and company objectives
- Work with the business teams to formulate and agree the training strategy, ensure training and resource plans are in place to support the project
- Validate and approve all change request which relate to finance and costing
To succeed in the ERP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the management teams.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Relevant experience, knowledge and skills
- Strong experience in information systems related activities and business processes
- Experience with large ERP/SAP/Movex implementation or support would be a plus
This leading construction firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development.
If you are a talented and focused ERP professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this ERP Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this new opportunity today.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.