NORMA Group is an international group of companies active in the production, engineering and sales of clamps and connectors, in metal or plastic, as a single component or in a complete fluid system.
The global Business Units are divided in two; being “Engineered Joining Technology” where for the major part customer designed application related components and systems are supplied to the OEM industry worldwide; and “Distribution Services” where specialized in producing and distributing via own distribution centers or appointed importers and dealers, standard general application connectors from stock in over 70 countries to the MRO market.
ERP & Inventory Staff
- Coordinate with internal / external customers & suppliers regarding supply and demand issues. ( order management for interco business )
- Control and analyst inventory of Finished Goods , Raw Material , Trading parts to achieve company target with out shortage.
- Responsible to support Sales for Internal pricing information and requests
- Key user of the current and New ERP system implementation for operations
- Proactively support the team to maintain FG/Raw Material stock status to eliminate potential supply demand issues and achieve OTD, Inventory, Freight targets, leading the escalation process where necessary.
- Co-ordinate Supply Chain improvement projects within the team
- Maintain system attributes to ensure correct and 100% populated
- Verify minimum stock and ABC classification
- MRP preparation and review
- An audit team should consist of lead auditor and shall be appointed by EMR for EMS and SMR for OHS.
- Authorized to request cooperation of audited organization with respect to audit activity requirement, including the submission of data and documents, explanations of facts, on-site examinations attended by the personnel concerned.
- Bachelor degree holder
- Experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain, Manufacturing , Inventory Management background 1-3 years
- Knowledge of ERP is preferred
- Experience of automotive, distribution, manufacturing environments is preferred
- Commercial understanding & experience of part pricing and RFQ process
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Positive attitude, with organized working methods
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)and Leadership skill
- Good computer ability as well as good interpersonal and communication skill
- Team Player with the ability to build good working atmosphere
- The ability to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Patience and the ability to deal with people
Interested please send your CV via APPLY NOW below
ส่งรูปถ่าย และประวัติ พร้อมเงินเดือนที่ต้องการ หรือสมัครด้วยตนเองที่
บริษัท นอร์มา แปซิฟิค (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
700/709 หมู่ 1, นิคมอุตสาหกรรม อมตะนคร,
ตำบล พานทอง อำเภอ พานทอง ชลบุรี 20160
โทร: 092 9148062, 038 079904-6