TimeB Consulting Co., Ltd.
TimeB Consulting is a staffing services and recruiting firm headquartered in Thailand. With a team of experienced recruiters in the industry and our great leverage in engaging social media and related technology into our recruitment process, we can provide our clients the best possible matches.
ERP Business Analyst – Finance
Our client is a leading French global enterprise in ophthalmic optical products operating in more than 100 countries with over 29,000 employees worldwide. The company has been established for over 16 years in Thailand located on Lat Krabang. The company is now looking for a potential candidate needs to meet the following qualification.
- Provide functional support around Finance domain in Oracle
o Make sure that the applications in charge enable the users and organizations
to use them efficiently
o To provide assistance to users if needed and to make sure that they are correctly trained
o To implement changes in the system to make them aligned with requirements,
by taking into account the constraints linked to the cost,
the risks and feasibility.
- To provide functional support for our ERP Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
o Assist users in case of question
o Manage functional requests
o Train users to keep the right level of skill
- To organize audits of use of systems
o Detect and collect issues
o Implement action plan and coordinate actions
- To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
o Collect enhancements from users
o Challenge the user requirements
o Define priorities
o Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with technical team
o Test and train the users
o Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
- Report activity to the management
- Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
- Optionally, may manage some projects
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relatedfield-IT,Computer Science, MIS, MBA (Master Degree Preferred)
- Strong Business processes: Finance
- Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a Professional for one Module)
- Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is Basics of Oracle SQL
- Organization skills, Coordination skills
- Communication skills, especially in English.
- Position allowance (Depend on level)
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Employee Share option
- Provident fund
- Social Security