Equipment Operation Management Officer
- Prepare all relevant report of container activities and monthly presentation.
- Daily verify intermodal and job order system versus tariff for all empty movement.
- Monitoring reposition plan for empty containers over the service network.
- Reduce discrepancies of maintenance & repair (M&R) activates for correctness.
- Improve 3rd party successfully collected at locations.
- Complete M&R PO and Cost input, for payment made at locations.
- Proforma generation and verification.
- Keep weekly M&R report up-to-date.
- Discrepancy and over charges of billing from repair and depots
- Verify M&R cost data provided by vendor
- Follow-up issued 3rd party with local office for collected amount and chasing for outstanding.
- Identify the M&R defect and report to the Manager.
- Monitor and follow up equipment proforma and actual cost.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration. (Mathematical background is advantage)
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Computer literate and able to use Ms Office
- Ability to change and work under pressure.
Regional Container Lines Public Co Ltd
127/35 Ratchadapisek Road, 30th Floor, Panjanthani Tower,
Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120