Equipment Engineer/ Sr Equipment Engineer (BTS Bearing/ Wellgrow Industrial Estate by Employee Bus)
UTAC Thai Limited
- Improve machine downtime
- Improve machine setup time, utilization, OEE
- Maintain and improve machine condition
- Develop and improve machine capability to support new package requirement
- Improve Yield
- Total Preventive Maintenance activity
- Maintenance cost reduction program
- Analyze quality accident problem and develop machine to prevent recurrent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or related field
- Experience in Computer software (Office), Problem analysis and solving skill, Schematic analysis skill
- Knowledge of Sensor, Measurement and Calibration, TPM
- Self motivation and highly responsibility
- Systematic thinking and good analytical
- 0-8 years up of experience in Manufacturing field
- Good command of written and spoken English
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UTAC Thai Limited
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.