Nitro Chemical Industry Ltd. has been established since 1982 under the promotional privilege from Board of Investment, and granted industrial nitrocellulose manufacturing and marketing rights in Thailand from The Defense Ministry of Thailand.
In recent years, Nitro Chemical Industry Ltd. has consolidated its development in technology and organization, to guarantee the satisfaction of our customer, the management team of the company is concentrating on developing new technology to ensure product quality.
Our quality policy is to make a great investment by employing the most advanced technology know-how in producing a high international standard quality of nitrocellulose in order to assure the continued satisfaction of our customers. At present, our Nitrocellulose is considered as the first choice in many countries.
The product under the NCI is manufactured by automated machinery and most advanced equipment, all computerized control. Every production batch is strictly controlled and inspected by experienced engineers and well-trained operators to ensure the international standard quality, combined with a careful selection of raw material supplies complying with priority standard of quality to maintain the best results.
With overall goal, we have developed a Human resource Policy to assist each worker within the organization to reach his or her maximum potential. This will enhance the quality of product we provide to our customer.
Nitro Chemical Industry Ltd. offers customers the best quality of Nitrocellulose for use in the lacquers for wood, paper, coating, printing ink, aircraft lacquer, protective lacquer, aluminum foil coating and etc. Because of its rapid drying properties and high tensile strength, Nitrocellulose is generally employed for coating industry.
The great technological capacity developed has allowed us to develop different product for the most diverse application within industry in general.
We have supplied two kinds of product “SS and RS” grade with a various viscosity upon its application.
Duty & Responsibility :
- Control the operation of wastewater treatment according to the procedure performance.
- Perform environmental assessments and provide guidance on mitigation activities that will identify, evaluate and prevent non-compliant conditions and acts.
- Guide the implementation and the sustainability of facility environmental management systems (ISO 14001 systems).
- Respond to new environmental information (i.e. government regulations, industry standards or corporate guidance) and support facilities impacted by changes.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of environmental regulations and provide interpretation to facilities as necessary.
- Provide consultation regarding environmental education and training, support and guidance to facilities to maintain an environment consistent with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Understand and communicate environmental permit requirements and data generated to prepare permits.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret environmental statistical data.
Qualification requirements :
- Age between 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree of Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science.
- Experience 3-5 years or over, if have experience in Food Industry or Chemical Industry will be advantage.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Self-motivated, with proven ability to work effectively with tight schedules and under pressure.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Have Environmental Controller Certificate will be advantage.
Company: Nitro Chemical Industry Ltd.
Wok place: Samutsakhon Plant
Work Day: Mon – Fri / 08.00 – 18.00
Other Benefit :
- Residence provided by company
- Group Insurance as company policy
- Provident Fund 3%
- 14 holidays plus 6 days of annual leave
- Bonus as company performance and individual performance