Engineering Marketing Manager (Rail and consulting )
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Marketing Manager Engineering
- Responsible for rail service’s sale activities including consulting and expertise, maintenance, spare parts and refurbishment. Key account manager rail services for Thailand.
- Business management incl. setup of business plan, budgetary forecast, sales strategies and coordination with cluster countries including development of new business opportunities and customer relation management
- Be strong in strategic thinking, analytical skill and be able to do pricing strategy across products
- Work closely with other functions to ensure overall strategy, goal and deliver winning products as well as work with various departments throughout the business involved
- Identify required resources taken into consideration net costs and benefits to the business, then allocate resources
- Manage, coach, and motivate staff under supervision
- Strong negotiation skills, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Able to managing multiple projects & tight deadlines
- Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
- Excellent English both written and oral essential
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Business Management, preferably in Rail Management filed.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management level
- Strong customer services skills.
- Hands-on, Professional, self-motivated
- Good leadership skills
Please send resume to CChadavipoo @ fircroft . com (อีเมลติดกัน)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.