Engineering Management Manager (Automation/DCS)/Rayong
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Permanent
- Position will be based in Rayong.
- Have capability that caters for changes to strategies and the market dynamics, delivering high level of customer satisfaction and effectively contributing and shared accountability in securing orders (winning price/lowest cost model).
- Responsible for managing engineering resources, technical capabilities, and operational activities to support the Delivery strategy in Thailand. Articulates territory needs to the Delivery functions, including resource requirements, tools and processes, skills and capability gaps.
- Identify and communicate resources requirements.
- Responsible for the management of all engineering (projects and services) activities from contract award to final customer acceptance, to assure customer satisfaction and acceptable finance performance. Support all project execution activities.
- Through living the organisation's values in terms of action as well as behavior, this role will support the Thailand Delivery culture of being a high performing and highly collaborative team orientated environment.
- Manage Delivery engineering team (performance management, learning and development, general administration, etc).
- Provide timely submission of timesheet system, progress / monthly Delivery reports eg Utilization reports, Resources reports, project/service P&L reports, etc.
- Conduct regular review with engineering team. Regular communication with the engineering team & project management team
- Participate in Sales Support activities and customer events as required
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering /Technology or equivalent desirable.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management or equivalent desirable.
- 10 years+ experience in the automation industry with at least 5 years proven experience in project and people management
- General business management experience
- Strong understanding of Industrial Controls and Automation
- Strong understanding in the Power and Oil & Gas industry will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of key industrial segments
- Strong Client relationship management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Self-starter, Enthusiastic, hardworking and highly productive
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Organized, strategic and analytical thinker
- Market research & analysis skills
- Proactive and has ability to drive and manage change
- Strong written English reporting and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership & collaborative skills
- Strong attention to detail & capability to develop effective processes
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 136, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.