Beko Thai Co., Ltd.
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015.Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
Engineer - Product Evaluation & Quality
Position Title: Engineer - Product Evaluation & Quality
Work Location: Bangkok, Sathorn
Report To: SEA Sourcing Manager (Expat)
- Responsible for ensuring that suppliers deliver products with expected quality level and on-time delivery.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards.
- Monitors product delivery plan, communicates and resolves supplier-related problems as they occur.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure quality standards are met.
- Evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- TISI, EGAT, ITS, INTERTEK, or other notified body experience. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Supplier management, supplier risk management analysis and reporting.
- Leading product cost analysis projects with R&D and suppliers
- Monitoring supply market closely in the region
- Leading new supplier and product qualification projects with technical team and category managers
- Monitoring supplier performance and leading improvement projects
- Initiating cost improvement projects and get it done with other departments
- Visiting exhibitions and preparing reports about new products in supply market
- Providing all product and supplier related information to category specialists
- Bachelor degree in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineer.
- Min. 3 years notified body experiences is a must (TISI, EGAT, TUV, SGS, DEKRA, etc..)
- Production experience is preferable
- Good command in English