Employee Relations Manager (Head Office)
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
- Define and implement employee relations strategy and plan including enhancing and maintaining decent communication with employees, welfare committee, and other workers' representatives.
- Promote knowledge and common understanding of the Company Business Principles, the Code of Business Conduct, and the Company Employee Relations Policy with the objective to make every company’s employee become the ambassador of Nestlé Culture, Values and Principles
- Promote awareness and understanding of Health & Safety both at work and outside of work. Drive engagement strategy related to Safety & Health.
- Assure the compliance of any global employee-related policy with the local context (i.e. Labor law knowledge, conflict and dispute resolution skills, social insight, etc.)
- Lead the head office in arranging cultural, national, religious, and recognition activities (i.e. Long service award, New Year Party, Songkran Day, and etc.)
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in Employee Relations
- Must be familiar in conducting employee relations strategy both in office and factory environment.
- Experience in driving change processes and organization strategy.
- Good understanding in labor law
- Hands-on experience in managing relationships with employees in challenging context.
- Strong English command both written and spoken
- Strong project management and problem solving skill
- Experience from FMCG industry is an additional advantage
- Knowledge in designing program (i.e. Photoshop) is an additional advantage
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified***
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.