Employee Relation Manager 120 K
en world Thailand
Employee Relation Manager 120K
Client Info: Our client is Global Manufacturing
Salary 120 K
- Represent of the company to manage and solving employee relations and human resource issues
- Conflict management
- Motivate team members to achieve company objectives
- Follow privacy regulations and maintain confidentiality as required.
- Hands on employee concerns and strive to resolve them in a positive, timely manner.
- Report ER working progress to Management
- Leading a group of human resource professionals to distribute employee benefit programs and
- Keeps an accurate record of employee interactions, schedules, recommendations, and communications
- About employee benefits programs.
- Ensuring consistency/compliance with Thai labour laws and regulations.
- Oversees staffs and employees and responsible for preparation of internal employees.
- Communication regarding corporate, human resource policies and etc. Monitors accuracy and timeliness of information distributed.
- Manage, plan, monitor and plan HR and corporate employee communication activities and strategies.
- Planning, writing and editing communication materials and organize events for the employees of company.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Ability to work as a good team member and motivate the team working as a group.
- Strong management skills.
- Good leadership within the organization.
- Possesses strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as computer literacy.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
us for a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8686 and ask to speak to Chonburi - Human Resources Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.