Zensorium is a product-based firm that aims to deliver easy-to-use sensing products and solutions. We focus on the needs of our customers and create experience beyond the five senses.
Armed with a background in Biochemistry, Optics, Computing and Electronics, we integrate business strategies with scientific concepts to introduce products for the commercial market.
We are committed to empower individuals in elevating their quality of life through a breed of innovative sensing devices.
Zensorium (Thailand) Ltd., headquartered in Singapore, just started new operation in bangkok 2012. We are looking for highly competent, positive, proactive, and motivated team members to join us on this new and exciting venture.
Embedded Software Engineer (Junior Level)
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in embedded software development (ARM Cortex-M or PIC)
- Experience in one of these areas: Bluetooth (classic and BLE), UART, USB, high precision ADC, DSP, ARM/PIC based MCU system programming
- Experience in code optimization, debugging and checking for memory leaks, etc
- Knowledge in database and server is an added advantage
- Have hands-on experiences with equipment such as oscilloscope, power supplies and DMM
- Good in writing and speaking in English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Team player with good initiative and a never give up mentality
- Develop reliable embedded software with high quality, testable and maintainable source code
- Utilize communication mechanism between embedded system and PC or mobile device using either USB, UART, or Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Transform an idea into software design documents, and test documents
- Test and verify that embedded software meets specifications and requirements
- Test and verify communication (USB, UART, or Bluetooth) between embedded device and mobile application/personal computer
- Interact with other teams (Requirements gathering/transferring, development, Q&A and etc.) to deliver effective result
- Minimum one year experience preferable.