Electrical Power Engineer
The electrical power engineer will be responsible for planning and implementing preventive maintenance of all electrical equipment to achieve uninterrupted power supply in the plant. This position will report to department head of engineering.
- Maintain un-interrupted power supply for the plant and machinery
- Reduce of power consumption.
- Maximize equipment availability and minimize production loss.
- Control maintenance budget and upgrade equipment within sanctioned budgeted cost
- Perform inventory control within the budget
- Conduct training to engineers and subordinates
- Implement company safety and environmental policy
- Ensure compilation of regulation governing energy conservation act
- 5-10 years of experience in high/low voltage electrical equipment, in age group of 25-40 years.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Power Engineering
- Possess exposure in manufacturing setting. Textile is a plus.
- Proficient in Written & Verbal English communication. TOEIC 550 minimum or equivalent.
- Computer literacy.
Location: BangpaIn, Ayutthaya
Interested applicants please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Khun Rach Wongwisidth & Khun Nualsri Wattanaseubsin
Indo-Thai Synthetics Co., Ltd
25 Udomsorayuth Rd., Chiengraknoi, Bangpa-in,Ayuthaya 13180 Thailand
Tel: 035-742-222 ext. 152
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Indo-Thai Synthetics
The Aditya Birla Group is a US $40 billion corporation. It is in the League of Fortune 500, anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global 'Top Companies for Leaders' survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. 'Top Companies for Leaders' is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine, and RBL (a strategic HR and Leadership Advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor 2012-13 and emerged as the Number 1 corporate, the 'Best in Class'
Over 50 per cent of the Aditya Birla Group's revenues flow from its overseas operations. The Group operates in 36 countries – Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Korea, Laos, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, and Vietnam.
Indo-Thai Synthetics has established in Thailand since 1970. Over 45 years the company has developed to be the leader in quality of Synthetics yarns products. We are certified and awarded with ISO14000/50000, SA8000, OHSAS 18001 and Best Employer from Hewitt Associates. To make a new leap, we are looking for the talents who are keen on business in manufacturing setup and challenging market to grow your career.