Electrical Engineering Supervisor
Your Link Co., Ltd.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Fibre with an annual turnover of Baht 10 billion and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and is looking for a qualified candidate for the expanding activities and work with the existing team at the manufacturing location at Angthong.
Salary Range :70-100 K
Working Location : Ang-thong
Working Day : Monday – Saturday, 8.00 am -17.00 pm.
- Housing allowance
- Gasoline and Telephone allowance
- Fix Bonus 2 months
- Provident fund 5% since a first year
- 6 days annual leave as a first year
- Premium life and health insurance
- Overseas training
Summary flow of responsibilities:-
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance schedule for electrical department
- Work as team-mate to initiate Proactive maintenance methodology for improvement of reliability of all equipment and breakdown root cause analysis and suggest/ implement technological solutions to overcome same.
- Monitor energy consumption and cost and work as team-mate for scheme identification and implementation to achieve reduction in both.
Education / Experience
- Thai nationality, Bachelor degree or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical other related field
Core Skills and Abilities
- Possessed 8-15 years of professional experience in Electric chemical Plant in manufacturing/factory environment
- Male age 30-45 years old
- Implementation of TPM / WCM activity
- Follow quality systems (ISO, EMS, WCM) in the department for improving plant performance as per quality & environmental standards.
- MIS reports, Project progress report, Engineering report
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested professional that feel excited by a challenge and want to be a part of team.Please submit your resume stating your present photo and current & expected salary.
For confidential discussion please call 081-9093284
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Your Link Co., Ltd.
Your Link Co., Ltd.
You Link established in January of 2009 provider of Recruitment, Outsourcing and talent management solutions. Serving world-class organizations in the engineering services, Retail, technology and manufacturing industries.We deliver customized, talent-centric solutions that drive business results.
Having the right people, in the right place, at the right time is the key to competitive advantage. We make this happen by working with companies around the globe to build talent management solutions which are completely aligned to their business strategies. Solutions which make best use of talent pools, both within and outside your organisation. And we do it by constantly challenging accepted practice, by helping to create workforces that are not just ready for today, but geared to take on the challenges of the future.
We help organisations to manage their human resources in the most effective manner by treating every one of them as a unique case. We have no ‘standard’ solutions, no ‘one size fits all’ approach.
We listen, learn, evaluate and innovate to ensure that the solutions we apply to your business are exactly tailored to the challenges and opportunities it faces.