Electrical Engineer (Distribution Network)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meter programming and calibration
- Following up average classification of products by activities index in order to adjust the steam price annually
- Electrical Engineering Basic Design and documentation such as Voltage drop calculation, Power System Analysis and substation system etc.
- Cooperation with Customer, Engineering and Consulting
- Others job as per assignment
- Male, age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 0-2 years experience in Distribution and Transmission Systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experiences in Transmission Line and Distribution Line 115 kV or 22 kV will be an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge, good communication skill and can work under pressure
- Good command in English both written and spoken
(English resume will be accepted and only short listed candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants are invited your profile indicating expected salary, transcript and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Dr.Gerhard Link Building, 18th Floor, 5 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง B.Grimm
B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.