Electric Automation Sales Leader
Festo Ltd./บริษัทเฟสโต้ จำกัด
The purpose of the role is to develop the sales of Electric Automation products and services in the market within the Festo TH & VN.
- Responsible for driving sales of Electric Drives (ED) in the Electronics Ligh Assembly (ELA) team in the whole of TH & VN.
- Ensure target accounts are monitored and activities take place to advance the sales cycle for ED in the ELA industries.
- Responsible for coaching of all ELA sales functions to ensure they are motivated and driven to sell ED.
- Responsible for driving the use positioning drives by sales people in ELA. To ensure all members of the sales team are proficient in sizing single axis systems in point to point applications, independent of support and can explain the results to customers.
- Responsible for ensuring potential for ED in TH & VN accounts in ELA are regularly updated and represent realistic ED potential.
- Responsible for monitoring the customer mapping process for ED in the ELA industry, ensuring applications specific to the industry are driven.
- Ensuring that any accounts in the ELA industry have realistic potential identified in terms of revenue and target applications and that ED is represented in the account plan for the customer.
- To be a spokesperson for ED in the ELA team, presenting at large customer events and large target customers in the ELA industry.
- Supports the sales in identifying potential for ED in ELA customers.
- Provides feedback to the marketing department on the needs of the ELA team for marketing activities related to ED.
- Foster positive relationships with Industry Sector teams across the cluster, encouraging teamwork and optimising synergies across the industries.
- Direct feedback to the Electric Automation Business Driver on needs of the ELA team for sales support tools, products, opportunities and challenges in the market.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the forecasting of electric drive turnover for the ELA team.
- Ensure campaign activities are aligned with the Electric Automation strategy and generate results in-line or above target.
- Ensuring all activities also support sales of the wider Festo product range – particularly the Handling and Positioning, dynamic handling products from the Customer Solutions Business Unit and electric automation range.
- Be an affective spokesperson and ambassador for Festo on the subjects of trends in the automation industry.
- Promote teamwork and motivate others encouraging a good team spirit.
- Degree/Technical Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical, Chemical Engineering or related automation field.
- 4 ~ 6 year experience in the field of Electric Automation
- Knowledge and experience in Electric Automation industry and their respective market/customer characteristics
- Sales management experience with proven leadership track record
- Excellent Sales track record.
- Multi-geography multi-culture experience preferred
- Strong business development and solutions sales capability/experience
- Strong sales Instincts and business/strategic mind set.
- Strong technical skill and ability to perform technical presentations.
- English language proficient.
- Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skill.
- Willing to travel regularly.
Please apply your resume with expected salary and recent photo to:
Festo Ltd. Human Resources.
1250 Viranuvat Building, 6th-7th Fl., Bangna-Trad Road (Soi 34)
Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel. : +66(0)2785 3700
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Festo Ltd./บริษัทเฟสโต้ จำกัด
Festo Ltd./บริษัทเฟสโต้ จำกัด
We are a member of Festo AG & Co. Germany one of the world leaders in Pneumatic and Industrial Automation Technology with operations in more than 54 countries including 200 service centers worldwide. We offer products and including technical consultation, system design, installation, service and training for various industries. We also offer educational training equipment in automation technology (hardware, software & teachware) for universities and institutions. Due to the rapid growth for our operations in Thailand, we urgently require high caliber person to fill in the following position.