Essilor Optical Laboratory (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and lead workshops to conform to Environment, Safety and Health Management Systems which includes Integrated Management System (ISO 9001 : 2008, 14001 : 2004 and OHSAS 18001 : 2007) and Essilor Internal EHS Referential.
- Instill and promote the value of safety to all employees.
- Manage occupational accidents, incidents and illnesses in the factory and ensure a safe and healthy working environment for employees.
- Assist and handle to improvement actions in the EHS system and set-up.
- Lead and manage EHS Committee and Emergency Response Team.
- Ensure implementation of Crisis Management Policy and procedures and ensure the promotion of EHS awareness to employees and contractors or subcontractors and their compliance.
- Manage the proper storage, handling and disposal of wastes generated in the factory in line with the regulatory standards.
- Bachelor's Degree from an university with major coursework in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational health and Safety and Environmental science.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in the related field from multi-national manufacturing companies.
- Strong knowledge in law and regulation related to Industrial Safety and Hygiene and Hazardous waste management.
- Held a professional qualifications; Safety Officer
- Experienced in EHS managmeent system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Monday - Friday
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Essilor Optical Laboratory (Thailand) Co., Ltd.