Salary Range: THB 200,000 – 300,000 with Excellence Benefit
Business: Food Manufacturing
- Assesses EHS risks and opportunities for the potential impacts on key stakeholders(customer, community, interest groups, employees)
- Assures the strategy and tactics can achieve compliance with legal requirements
- Leads the execution of enterprise EHS programs and processes
- Identifies trends, isolates root causes and confirms that appropriate follow-up actions.
- Directly reports EHS performance results and advises on corresponding action to Leadership Team
- Leads development of internal communications strategy for key and differentiated audiences
- Influences leaders and promote proactive workplace EHS practices.
- Leads efforts to ensure that EHS talent is in place to address immediate and medium-term needs of the business
- Plays a key leadership role in external EHS professional and relevant industry organizations
- Shares best practice, Collaborates with external stakeholders to set new industry standards through the development of leading EHS practices
- Consults with internal sales teams and external organizations to stay informed on EHS matters facing customers and communities. Provides leadership in the business to meet/exceed the expectations of communities, customers and NGO’s
- Thai Nationality, Undergraduate degree in health and safety, environmental, engineering or natural sciences.
- Professional certification in health and safety or industrial hygiene
- 8 years progressive related experience in the health and safety field
- At least 3 year of supervisory experience & proven leadership experience
- Experience in construction safety, implementation and understanding challenges of managing EHS management systems, risk based programs, legal requirements and international certifications (e.g. ISO 14001, OEHSAS 18001 etc.).
- Has been involved in process operations, engineering systems and project management.
- Experienced Incident Investigator and EHS Auditor and familiar with Hazop/Swift and PSRM requirements.
- Strong knowledge in the area of Occupational Safety and Health rules and regulations, including OSHA
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC Personnel Ayutthaya Recruitment Ltd.
4thF The Sky Shopping Center, 59/99 Moo1, Rojana Road,
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JAC AYUTTHAYA
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 035-200-571
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 035-200-571