Hands-On Education Consultants was established in 2005 and specializes in advising Thai students who wish to study overseas. The company offers free advice and an application management service to students considering studying language courses or University programmes overseas. The language programs abroad are offered by a world leading educational company, with 44 language schools worldwide.
Education Counsellor ( Silom Branch )
About the Company
Hands On Education Consultants was established in 2005 and specializes in advising Thai students who wish to study in UK Universities. The company offers free advice and an application management service to students going to study at UK universities. We specialize in British Higher Education and will offer advice on any aspect of the British Universities including the courses offered at Undergraduate, Masters and PhD level; the details of courses including the modules studied, the entry requirements and the course fees; the University facilities, reputation and history; the application and visa process; pre-departure arrangements.
- Calling prospect customers / enquiries in the database
- To follow online enquiries and convert these to customers
- Advising and be a good mentor to potential students on their study options in the UK and sharing your experience of studying in the UK
- Following up applications and paperwork with customers
- Maintaining customer files & keeping contact with student customers
- Helping students through the acceptance process and their preparations to go to study in the UK
- Assisting with our marketing campaigns
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Management Team
- Thai native speaker
- Masters level degree from the UK
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Enthusiasm and Friendly
- Male / Female. Thai nationality (no work permit provided)
- Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation skills and highly service minded
- Ability to use computer and command
- Ability to work on weekend during peak season.
- 1-2 years working Experience on this business segment would be advantage. (Fresh graduates are welcome)
Location: Silom Branch
Contract: Full time’s contract is for two years in the first instance, up to 4 months probation period. The post. is available from April 2015.
Working hours: This may be either Monday – Friday 10.00 – 18.00 or Tuesday – Friday 10.00-18.00 and Saturday 10.00-16.00
Notes: This position will best suit a recent UK graduate, preferably from one of our client universities (http://www.hands-onconsultants.com/thailand/universities.php ). No direct counselling or sales experience is required as full training on the UK education system and partner universities will be provided. Or if have experienced within the same industry can be a special advantage as candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to send complete application to the email below with Full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, copies of completed education certificate and contact address with telephone number.
For more details please contact Khun Siwipa (HR Officer) 02-635-5230 for more details or an informal discussion concerning this position.