E&I Engineer (6-month-contract)
DIV./DEPT./ GROUP: Engineering & Design
Location : Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period : 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
University Degree : Bachelor or Master in Electrical or Instrument or related discipline.
Design capability : to include the preparation of engineering sizing calculations, engineering specifications and datasheets, and the review of technical drawings (installation and product manufacturer) covering a wide range of EIA equipment materials – both tagged & bulk items.
Experience : in the offshore oil & gas industry, onshore oil refining or petrochemical industries (with the former being preferred) is an advantage.
- Some knowledge of appropriate industry codes and standards.
- Ability to define problems and identify solutions.
- Ability to work as part of an inter-discipline project team.
- Commitment to safety and the implementation of Company HES requirements at all times.
- Commitment to complete assigned work activities within the scheduled time and cost constraints required for the successful completion of each project
Areas of Responsibilities:
- To support the Lead EIA Engineer in carrying out assigned project work activities in a positive, cooperative and productive manner.
- To ensure that assigned project work activities are completed within the time and cost constraints set by the Lead EIA Engineer.
- To assist Materials Management by providing technical information to support RFQ’s ; by reviewing Vendor quotations and providing technical bid evaluations ; by reviewing for acceptance all Vendor data records following PO release.
- To act as a member of a project team to ensure that all inter-discipline technical issues (and their specific interfaces) are concisely defined and efficiently executed.
- To support construction yard project activities in the areas of EIA equipment testing, pre-commissioning and Customer site acceptance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
(Do Not use APPLY NOW)
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.