Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Contract(yearly)
Salary: depend on experiences
The Company: our client is one of world leading in Oil&Gas exploration and production.
- Prepare quality detailed drawings to support the modification/ construction projects in accordance with the technical requirement, drafting standard, code, and guideline.
- Assist in updating the drawings to be in accordance with the as-built status.
- Provide field check service to conduct offshore site check upon the clients’ request.
- Ensure all drawings and drafting documents are updated and sent to the requestor in a proper manner.
- Ensure required training and refresher courses are arranged and completed.
- Ensure good house- keeping of drafting offices.
- Negotiate and prioritize the drafting requests based on criticality and urgency of the work.
- Report workplace hazards and recommend improvements.
- Contribute to the overall success of, the company safety, loss prevention, and environmental care programs by complying with company safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support data privacy and information protection program as appropriate.
- Capable to transform the manual draft drawing into computer draft drawings (AUTOCAD, AUTOPLANT, VISIO etc.)
- Vocational or Diploma Certificate in engineering drafting/ design or related fields.
- Good command of the English language.
- 2-3 years experience to support piping design especially in oil & gas industry.
- Familiar with both manual drafting machine and commercial software on PC (AutoCAD, PDMS, Smart Plant P&ID’s, Auto Plant, Coral Draw, VISIO) to develop drawing and engineering document (MS office).
- Familiar with 3D model (graphic design) – (AUTOPLANT and PDMS) is preferred.
- Familiar with relevant design codes and engineering standards used in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited,
level 22 Unit 2202 Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road Klongtoey Bangkok 10110 Thailand.
Tel: 02-653-2947 ext 121
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.