Document Controller (Oil and Gas/ (EDMS/eLIB) Exploration/) 1 year renew
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Client is international Exploration Oil company
This position is responsible for managing Document Control duties providing to Thailand Facility Engineer (FE) and all Asset Operation Areas. The job scope is to facilitate proper & smooth engineering project documents workflow both hard copy and electronic copy. The process start from providing drawings & documents for project kick off, control documents transmittal in/out during engineering design, update document for readiness of offshore works, and project handover following Process Safety Management (PSM) and Process Safety Information (PSI) requirement. Utilize Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to manage document control process accurately, timely, efficiently and in compliance with guidelines & procedures.
Document Control Functional Support
o Log, track and maintain batch records of project information in DCS, upload, reference, and post document transmittal on Company Share Point system.
o Archive electronic format of final as-built documentations in Documentum ensuring it is most up to date.
o Track eLIB system for all controlling of hard copy storage files handed over from vendors and other document types from all FE groups.
- Bachelor Degree, Computer Science is advantage.
- Solid background in Document Control function & various EDMS - Electronic Document Management System by 3 years minimum.
- Advance knowledge & proficiency in various Microsoft Office Programs.
- Understand basic foundation of Engineering Documents such as workflows/processes, Company Engineering Standards, document lifecycle and compliance requirement eg. PSI.
- Preferable to have Technical skill and knowledge in EDMS- Electronic Document Management System.
- Strength in soft skills i.e. communication, problem solving, teamwork, manage priorities, ingenuity, and etc.
- Fluent in English especially in writing
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.