A well-established Thai-Japanese joint venture company engaging in trading and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products whose GMP-certified plant located in Latkrabang Industrial Estate and Bangkok office located in 26th floor of Lake Rajada Office Complex building, Ratchadpisek Road, now open vacancy for competent candidates with high aspiration, devotion and commitment towards their future career advancement in the following positions:-
- Implement and administer confidential documents that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share and destroy electronic records and documents
- Process (Review, track, release, copy, scan, file, archive and maintain) quality documents and records in electronic and hardcopy format per relevant procedures.
- Collect and enter data into Quality databases as needed.
- Monitor document control compliance to ensure revisions in use are correct and compliant.
- Ensure that Document Control processed meet quality requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Support internal and external audits of document control and ensures audit readiness of document control system.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as appropriate or required.
- Graduate Bachelor's Degree, in Business Computer / Business Administration / Management or related fields
- At least 1 year experiences in document control systems.
- Have experience working within the GMP or ISO 9001 environment.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills, matured with pleasant personality
- Comprehensive knowledge of Document Control standards, practices and principles.
- Ability to perform varied tasks in a disciplined, consistent manner.
- Proficient in applicable computer systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Good command in English (Verbal, Writing and reading)
- Able to interact with staff of all levels
Welfare / Benefits:
- Provident fund 3 – 5 %
- Health insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Diligence allowance @ 400 THB/mouth
- Uniform [ factory ]
- Transportation Service [ factory ]
- Canteen welfare [ factory ]
- Cost of Living Allowance [ Bangkok office ]
- English allowance and etc.
Attractive fringe and benefits will be offered to the right candidates and commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience.
Interested person, please send your resume stating qualifications, experience, present and expected salary along with one recent photo by click "Apply Now"
ติดต่อ : Human Resources Department
Thai Meiji Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
โฮมเพจ : http://www.thaimeiji.co.th