OLIC (Thailand) Limited
Implement and administer GMP related documents that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share and destroy electronic records and documents.
- Process (Review, track, release, copy, scan, file, archive and maintain) quality documents and records in electronic and hardcopy format per relevant procedures.
- Collect and enter data into Quality databases as needed.
- Monitor document control compliance to ensure revisions in use are correct and compliant.
- Ensure that Document Control processed meet quality requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Support internal and external audits of document control and ensures audit readiness of document control system.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as appropriate or required.
- Bachelor’s degree. In Science or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in document control systems.
- Have experience working within the GMP or ISO 9001 environment.
- Have experience in GMP will be advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Document Control standards, practices and principles.
- Ability to perform varied tasks in a disciplined, consistent manner.
- Proficient in applicable computer systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Good command in English (Verbal, Writing and reading)
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.