District Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical)
Robert Walters Thailand
An international pharmaceutical business is seeking an energetic District Sales Manager to drive business in the ethical market.
About the District Sales Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales team of primary care and critical care portfolio in the hybrid areas.
- Drive sales team to achieved target and develop territory as assignment by providing benefits information to all potential stakeholders and monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team and performance evaluation within the team
- Oversee that sales team achieve goals for all product sales targets
- Coach representatives to effectively handle objections and to develop MR selling competencies
- Provide coaching and on the job training
- Ensure sales activities are complied and aligned with company policy and regulations
- Utilise all necessary marketing information, customer needs and volume potential
To succeed in the District Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to plan sales strategy and implement sales activity to achieve sales target.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical / Medical Science or related filed
- Minimum two years' experience in Medical Representative and minimum three years' experience in Sales Supervisor / Sales Manager would be preferable
- Experience with Haematology / Oncology / Antibiotic would be preferable
- Experience in both Bangkok and up-country areas
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organised and good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and possess good follow-up abilities, good problem solving and analytical skill
- Strong leadership with negotiation skills
- Result-oriented, team player and service mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to under pressure
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MS office
This international pharmaceutical company is focused on patient and innovative product pipeline. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting District Sales Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.