Distribution Executive / Sales Support
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
At a Glance
The Distribution Support Executive acts as a Product Display / Business Development consultant accomplishing ongoing and thorough analysis of clients’ performance & product display status, identifying business opportunities and working together with both Sales Managers & client to implement these and as such pro-actively contributing to the final objective of the team (Sales in Origin) which is to grow the sales, also giving operational support and marketing support to the sales managers and clients directly when it is needed.
- Analyze client and source market performance and trends, identifying possible improvements, new business opportunities, providing in-depth knowledge of each account, propose actions and drive efficient and profitable relationship with our clients overall.
- Analyze in which ways are our customers selling to identify actions to take to increase revenue
- Preparation of tariffs, tender proposals and product updates, as well as catching up on regional/loading teams when services not yet available.
- Visiting clients at their offices when numbers are decreasing
- Ensuring big clients/proposals have the adequate product/rates, as well as managing and sharing client needs (product, content, system improvements) with the rest of internal stakeholders
- Perform competitiveness comparatives on price-lists sent
- Answering questions about online product and vouchers from: clients, sales managers, web/xml support, CRC…
- Assist same teams in other queries: reconfirming services are all OK, managing escalated complaints, questions about product portfolio and availability, incidences detected…
- Creation and maintenance of SIO widgets
- Assist Offline CRC in their questions/bookings which can’t be confirmed
- Managing Offline Stop Sales
- Clients mapping.
- Handing out TAB sales figures to sales managers and customers, as well as preparation of customized reports (almost always reactively and not under a planned strategy
- Follow-up in SalesForce on newly created accounts
- Managing Salesforce cases opened by Sales Managers
- Maintenance of commercial policies and offices pricing
Candidate profile :
- Economic / Business Administration Degree/Tourism or related fields
- Microsoft (excel, word, powerpoint..)
- Languages: English + additional language desirable
- Commercial Finance
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational skills
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in team as well as individually
- Creative mind / open mind
- Hands on / To do attitude
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
TUI Travel PLC is one of the world’s leading international leisure travel groups operating in approximately 180 countries worldwide. It serves more than 30 million customers in over 31 source markets.
Headquartered in the UK, the Group employs approximately 55,000 people and operates a pan-European airline group consisting of 138 aircraft.
TUI Travel’s vision is to make travel experiences special.
The Company is organised and managed through three principal business Sectors:
Mainstream, Specialist & Activity and Accommodation & Destinations.
In the financial year ended 30 September 2013 TUI Travel had revenues of �15.1bn and an underlying operating profit of �589m.
TUI Travel is listed on the London Stock Exchange as a member of the FTSE 100 and FTSE4Good Indices.
For more information visit www.tuitravelplc.com
The Accommodation & Destinations Sector (A&D) is a global provider of travel services. It has over 11,500 employees selling products and services in more than 150 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services to tour operators, travel agents, corporate clients and direct to the consumer. Its top selling brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms and Intercruises.
The sector is divided into three divisions: Hotelbeds, Destination Services and The LateRooms Group.
Hotelbeds is the Division focused on the Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia & Liberate, as well as the Transfer & Activity Bank, with the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango! These businesses are in fast growing segments of the travel industry. In fact Hotelbeds is the global accommodation provider for the travel industry with an online database of over 60,000 hotels
The Destination Services Division is a global leader providing services to customers in destination through one global network of Destination Management Companies (currently operating under the brand Destination Services and World of TUI) and three Specialist businesses: Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist), Pacific World (Meetings & Events Specialist) and TT Services (Visa Outsourcing Specialist).
The LateRooms Group Division is an online accommodation retailer with three strong consumer brands operating in distinct markets and providing good value hotel rooms worldwide through the popular online brands LateRooms.com, AsiaRooms.com and MalaPronta.com.
Our international teams pride themselves in making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Accommodation and Destinations for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segments of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.