Director - Public Affairs and Government Communications
Argyll Scott Asia
- Must have a demonstrable track record in public affairs In house or Agency
- Must have an excellent understanding of Thailand Politics/ Government/ Excise/ Custom
About Our Client
- Our client is a highly regarded multinational well-known consumer company based in Bangkok, Thailand. It is a new position which great exciting work activities, reporting to Managing Director (expat) and you are the key main person to lead this business
- You will develop and shape overall communication strategies for Thailand issues and crisis management, be a client relationship manager and a media relations strategist. Also, dealing with Excise, Custom, Embassies
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Managing senior and complex client relationships while dealing with breaking issues
- Applying your relevant experiences and skills, you will be a key main person leading Public Affairs and Government Communications in all aspects of client support, including strategy development, research, materials development, media relations, and event planning and management
- Maintain and consolidate the regular liaison with the related Thailand government bodies
- Be responsible for the consumer service and public affairs, handle the consumer enquirers and complaints on the products in a timely and professional way
- Handle the issue on spot check of the products; give guidance to effectively resolve the critical cases, so as to protect the corporate and brand image
- Support, and in some cases lead, the team's new business development efforts
- Servicing and working on existing accounts with credibility and offering sound strategic counsel to very senior stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience working within Government, Parliament, political parties, the civil service and/or within the Public Affairs industry, either agency or in-house
- At least 9 years' experience in corporate Public Affairs department or PR agency, working experience in Food industry preferred
- Focusing on new business, as well as experience of leading and pitching is essential for this role
- The role will focus on public affairs, however experience of media and broader communications disciplines is also beneficial
- This is the Director level- so need strong candidates who is confidential to lead the business and hands-on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai language
What's on Offer
- Very competitive, Good company culture-MNCs, works in Central BKK
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.